LIBRe Essay Contest 2016
|Period:||01/2016 – 05/2016|
The essay contest aims at students with multidisciplinary interests, without limitation of specialty, but with knowledge, creative thinking and interests in regulating the digital society.
The thematic fields include:
- cybersecurity and cybercrime;
- privacy and surveillance;
- e-Commerce and e-Finance;
- intellectual property online;
- international internet law;
- new media and society;
- psychology of cyberspace; and
- computer games and society.
- The Internship at LIBRe: a First-person Story
- The ICT Summer School in Hannover is a Must-Have Experience!
- LIBRe Team is Growing! Meet the First Intern in the Foundation!
- Тhe Winners in the LIBRe Essay Contest 2016 are Selected!
- University of National and World Economy in Sofia Hosted an Open Lecture on “European IT Law ‘16”